1. Can I change my email address?
Your e-mail address can be changed only by making a request to our team from the e-mail address that is currently used for your account.
2. How can I change my password?
You can change your password by going to the Change Password section in your dashboard, under the My Profile tab.
3. I forgot my password. What should I do?
If you forgot your password, you can use our recovery tool to reset it.
4. I think my account was hacked. What should I do?
If you have reason to believe that your account was compromised, change your password immediately and get in touch with your account manager.
5. Can I have multiple accounts?
No, multiple accounts are not allowed.
1. How do I become an advertiser?
In order to become an advertiser, you’ll have to sign up for an account. We will then contact you to discuss all the details of your campaign.
2. What is the minimum starting budget?
The minimum advertising budget is 200 $ (USDT).
3. How can I make a deposit?
You can make deposits in the billing section of your dashboard, through the Deposit Funds tool.
4. Do you provide support in setting up campaigns?
Yes, our team will assist you throughout the campaign creation process. This goes from advising you on how to optimize your campaign, to designing your banners for optimum results.
5. Do you provide assistance with banner design?
Yes. Our designers are ready to create your banners according to your preferences.
6. What are the available ad formats?
Some of the ad formats available include Classic Banners, Header Banners, Sticky Banners, and Native Ads.
7. What’s the difference between brand awareness and premium traffic?
The premium package provides traffic from premium websites from the crypto niche.
This is also reflected in the CPM for both packages, with the brand awareness traffic having a CPM of $0.1 CPM Premium one of $3.
8. Can I target specific countries?
Yes, you can target your audience based on country or device.
9. How long will it take for my campaign to go live?
After submission, your campaign will go live within 1 business day. However, during weekends or holidays, it may take up to 48 hours for your campaign to go live.
10. How can I get a refund?
1. How do I become a publisher?
In order to become a publisher, you’ll have to sign up for an account and submit your website through your publisher dashboard. Once approved, we will start displaying banners on your website
2. How many websites can I add?
There is no limit on the number of websites you can deliver ads on.
3. What kind of websites are accepted?
4. What are your rates?
The rates are set depending on the quality of a website. In this process, we look at various factors such as website design, content quality, and more.
5. What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
The minimum amount you can withdraw is $50.
6. What are the fees for withdrawing?
There are no withdrawal fees.
7. Will I be paid for clicks or impressions?
We work on a CPM payment model for both banner and native ads.
8. Can I ask my users to click on ads?
No. Users should interact with an ad only if they are interested in it. Asking your users to click on ads will result in advertisers paying for low-quality traffic, and will get you banned from our network.
9. How long will it take for my withdrawal to be processed?
A withdrawal request is generally processed in 1-2 business days, but it may take up to a week depending on the network's working conditions.
10. Why do I get fewer impressions on my dashboard than on other networks?
As a publisher, you earn money each time a user views a banner placed on your website. This means that if a banner is placed on the bottom of a page and a visitor doesn’t scroll that far, the view won’t count.
This measure was implemented in order to make sure that advertisers pay only when a user interacts with or views their ad.